Please Note: Tickets are non-refundable
Acts subject to change without notice
Festivals gates will open at 9:30 AM on Saturday and 9:15 AM on Sunday. Music will start at 10:30 AM on Saturday and 10:15 AM on Sunday. Picnic style seating with low lawn chairs and blankets are OK. Absolutely no ice chests, coolers, professional cameras, or video cameras allowed.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MORE FESTIVAL POLICIES
Blues by the Bay Ticket Info:
Tickets are general admission with festival seating:
Ticket Prices for 2012:
- Adult All Event Early Bird Ticket (until July 8th) $75
- Adult All Event Presale Ticket (July 9th through August 31st) $85
- Adult All Event Ticket at the Door $95
- Youth All Event Ticket (ages 13 – 23 yrs) $35
- Adult Saturday Ticket $55
- Adult Sunday Ticket $55
- Youth Saturday Ticket (ages 13 – 23 yrs) $25
- Youth Sunday Ticket (ages 13 – 23 yrs) $25
Local Ticket Outlets:
Wildberries Marketplace (Arcata), The Works (Eureka), Coast Central Credit Unions (Eureka, Arcata and Fortuna), North Coast Co-op (Eureka and Arcata), Blue Moon Gift Shop (Garberville) and Festival Headquarters.
Charge by phone
(707) 445-3378 using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
Charge by mail
Send a check made payable to: RCMF. Please be sure to include the following
Redwood Coast Music Festivals P.O. Box 314 Eureka, Ca 95502
PLEASE BE AWARE:
Seating is general admission on a first come basis. To ensure good visibility all seating in front of the stage must be low back lawn chairs, blankets, or sand chairs. Low back chairs are no more than 32" from the top of the chair back to the ground while in a full upright position with the seat of the chair no more that 10" from the ground and can be seated in front of the soundboard, any chairs over this height must seat behind the soundboard.
Dancing will once again be at the sides of the stage and seating area to allow those in chairs to see the performance. We will also be increasing the size of our wooden dance floor this year as it was full of wonderful dancers last year.
- Halvorsen Park is a non-smoking venue: Please be Courteous! Smoking will be limited to designated areas only.
- ABC Laws prohibits any liquids from entering or leaving the festival grounds.
- No bottles or cans, alcohol, food or beverage can be taken in or out of the venue. No coolers or ice chests will be allowed into Halvorsen Park.
- No pets will be allowed inside Halvorsen Park. No professional cameras, audio or video recording devices allowed.
- All backpacks and bags are subject to search upon entry.